New verb principal part?

Peter Richardson prichard at LINFIELD.EDU
Mon Mar 6 17:30:26 UTC 2000

It seems that Arkansas comes in for its share of linguistic innovation. I
have a tale from my informants in Monkey Run that goes back to WW2. A
worker in the local ice house said he'd been under fire standing next to a
house near the end of the war, "and this German gal rutch down and grub me
by the shirt and drug me up inside." I don't know what happened then;
obviously, he survived.

Peter R.