What color is St. James's white horse?

Johanna N Franklin johannaf+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Thu Mar 9 16:41:12 UTC 2000

    I don't know if it was in "Alice in Wonderland," but I do know that
it was in Disney's "Beauty and the Beast."  And I think I remember
seeing it in a joke book well before that movie came out...

    Johanna

Excerpts from mail: 9-Mar-100 What color is St. James's w.. by Bapopik at AOL.COM