Pineys

Tom Dalzell slangman at PACBELL.NET
Fri Mar 17 18:07:51 UTC 2000

I don't have immediate access to the three books that I have on the Pine
Barrens, but I am sure that they contain some reference to the colloquial
speech of the Pine Barrens.  The books are:

John McPhee: The Pine Barrens

Rita Z. Moonsammy: Pinelands Folklike (Rugters)

William McMahon: Pine Barrens Legends, Lore, and Lies

All can be found on Bibliofind.

Tom Dalzell
Berkeley, California