vowels...

Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Mon May 1 14:08:17 UTC 2000

Forwarded from a chart relative, quoted from a relative of his [names mostly
deleted by me]:

          *    *    *

Today's kid report comes from [name deleted], Odessa, TX...

One day my seven year old daughter, Megan, decided to tattle
on her brother to her teacher: "Mrs. H., last night my
brother hit me in the head with a piece of ice and it hurt
like hell."

Shocked at what she'd heard, Mrs. H. quickly responded,
"Excuse me, Megan?"

Megan repeated, "My brother hit me in the head with a piece
of ice last night and it hurt like hell."

The teacher still could not believe her ears.  "Megan, we
don't use words like that and I know that you know better."

Megan looked at her teacher with confusion on her face.

"No, Mrs. H., REALLY, my brother hit me with a piece of
ice in the head and it hurt like *hail* falling on my head."

-- Mark, who really does believe that this is not just a classic foaf.