WordNet

Victoria Neufeldt vneufeldt at M-W.COM
Thu May 25 14:01:06 UTC 2000

I have to confess that I know absolutely nothing about it.  Is it meant for
people writing specialized dictionaries or glossaries from scratch?

Lynne:  when is the book you mention coming out?

Victoria
Merriam-Webster, Inc. P.O. Box 281
Springfield, MA 01102
Tel: 413-734-3134  ext 124
Fax: 413-827-7262

Bethany's original message:

> > I am just beginning to learn about WordNet. Have any lexicographers here
> > made use of it?
> >
> > Bethany

Lynne's reply (sent 25 May 00):