Kentucky Supreme Court decision

Herb Stahlke hstahlke at GW.BSU.EDU
Fri May 26 03:36:39 UTC 2000

Unfortunately I don't, and I don't think it was even mentioned in the commentary.  The commentator did mention that several other states, including Washington, have similar judicial precedents.

Herb

<<< dumasb at UTK.EDU  5/25  6:12p >>>
On Thu, 25 May 2000, Herbert F. W. Stahlke wrote:
>Friday evening May 19, I heard a commentary on All Things Considered on
>a Kentucky Supreme Court decision that I've been trying to follow up
>on--at least I think it was Kentucky.  The appeal involved a drug case
[snip]

If you know a party name, I can probably find it on Lexis.

Bethany