senioritis

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Mon May 29 18:23:43 UTC 2000

On Fri, 26 May 2000 jester at PANIX.COM wrote:

> This is the best I can do for _senioritis_:
>
> 1956 _Yale Alumni Mag._ Nov. 26 Olivar's pre-season remark
> that his greatest foe this year would probably be 'senioritis'.

I remember when you visited Yale a few years ago, I was helping you look
up something in the Yale Alumni Magazine and happened to come across this
quotation for "senioritis."  Who would have expected that it would ever
become a topic of discussion!

Fred

Fred R. Shapiro                             Coeditor (with Jane Garry)
Associate Librarian for Public Services     TRIAL AND ERROR: AN OXFORD
  and Lecturer in Legal Research            ANTHOLOGY OF LEGAL STORIES
Yale Law School                             Oxford University Press, 1998
e-mail: fred.shapiro at yale.edu               ISBN 0-19-509547-2