NADS 32.3

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 2 21:01:17 UTC 2000

This afternoon (Nov. 2) the "September" issue of the Newsletter of the
American Dialect Society at last entered the mailstream. It goes first class
in the U.S. and by air elsewhere, so ADS members should get their copies
within a few days.

For the past week you've also been able to read it via PDF at the ADS
website. Now you'll have a copy that can stay with you even if the lights go
out.

The next issue is intended for January, shortly after our annual meeting; and
with the help of a capable new student assistant, I think I'll be able to get
back on schedule with that one. Meanwhile, thanks for your patience with
this; and please send me your news, address corrections, etc. - Allan Metcalf