money as AAVE quasi-pronoun?

Bob Haas highbob at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Nov 10 05:42:30 UTC 2000

I agree, Jesse, and I'm not calling your conversation/interview into
question.  I'm just citing the IMDb and also the video sleeve, as well as
the conversation I saw with Favreau on television.  In all the times I've
heard individuals use "money" in this manner, they'd in each case seen the
movie and were referencing it.  The usage was semi-hot a couple years ago;
now, nothing.