G-Spot in footwear

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 6 08:52:01 UTC 2000

   Greetings from Sofia, Bulgaria.  I just arrived, and have five more minutes before I meet up with the group.

G-SPOT

  From USA TODAY, 5 October 2000, pg. 1, cols. 2-6:

_Customs agents frown on funky footwear_
_Shoes can hide secret stash_
(...) (Col. 4 caption:  _Sha Sha Shoes:_ With a hiding place called the "G-Spot.")
(Col. 3)
   The "G-Spot," named, Ruff says, because it's "a secret spot that's hard to find," is intended (col. 5--ed.) to store keys or cab fare.

MISC.

JIM ROME SLANG--USA Today also has a story about Jim Rome.  His sports slang site--which has been up for years--is jimrome.com.

LACTO BAR--These bars were all over Romania, and there was one in the train station.  But you CAN get drinks there!

BULGARIAN DRINKS--My hotel's bar has:
GIN COMPARI
COCKTAIL AMERICANO--Compari, Martini
COCKTAIL GINGERINO--Gin, Gingerino
COCKTAIL SAN BITTER--vodka, San Bitter, lemon

FOOTLONG--I recently posted "footlong."  Info on the movie is attached.  I hope they edited the shots of my apartment.  That would make it a horror flick.