Autowraps.com & "Wrap-ee"

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 11 15:37:23 UTC 2000

    Greetings from an internet station in a park in central Sofia, Bulgaria.
    CNN'S "Business Unusual" did a profile of Autowraps.com.  They've been wrapping cars with advertisements since February.  I've seen wrapped buses for at least a year.  I hate to think what the L.I.E. is gonna look like in one year.
   "Wrap-ee" was used.
   Two cars with the same wraps often drive together (for extra advertising effect), but the phrase "double wrap" was not used.
   Expected words/neologisms:  wrapper, wraptor, wrap music, wrapture...