reviewuated

Herb Stahlke HSTAHLKE at GW.BSU.EDU
Wed Oct 11 19:03:42 UTC 2000

As hilarious as this blend is, I can't help wondering what need it
fills.  Obviously the writers didn't find either "review" or
"evaluate" satisfactory.  I can sort of understand that with the
stockrocket reference, but it's a little harder with the child
custody example.  Given those two, though, I'm surprised there are
just two hits on the Web.  Has anyone searched Lexis?  We don't
have general access to it here.

Herb

>>> jessie at SIRSI.COM 10/11/00 11:34AM >>>
A friend sent me the e-mail copied below that includes the word
"reviewuated."

A web search found reviewuated/reviewuate on these pages:

http://books.dreambook.com/sionainn/guestbook.html

http://www.stockrocket.homepage.com/

Is this common jargon in any field?

Jessie Emerson
---
> Dear Professional,
>
> You have been selected as a potential candidate for a free
listing in the
2000 - 2001 Edition of the International Executive Guild
Registry.

> Please accept our congratulations for this coveted honor.
>
> As this edition is so important in view of the new millennium,
the
International Executive Guild Registry will be published in two
different
formats; the searchable CD-ROM and the Online Registry.

> Since inclusion can be considered recognition of your career
position and
professionalism, each candidate is reviewuated in keeping with
high
standards of individual achievement. In light of this, the
International
Executive Guild thinks that you may make an interesting
biographical
subject.

> We look forward to your inclusion and appearance in the
International
Executive Guild's Registry. Best wishes for your continued
success.