comments on _American Speech_

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Mon Oct 16 22:18:43 UTC 2000

I would think that, if your points are minor and miscellaneous, the best
thing would be to send them to the respective authors of the pieces you
are commenting on.  If the points are more major and your comments
systematic and you want them to be published, I would submit them to
American Speech for consideration for publication.

Fred Shapiro

Associate Librarian for Public Services     YALE DICTIONARY OF QUOTATIONS
  and Lecturer in Legal Research            Yale University Press,