Words for grandparents

Chase, Jeffrey Jeffrey.Chase at GETRONICSGOV.COM
Fri Oct 20 15:57:42 UTC 2000

That reminds me of a New York Cityism that I've never heard anywhere else:
calling your mother 'Moms'.  I've never heard it anywhere else.  Example:
"You'd better tell your Moms that you're staying here for dinner."

Jeff

Jeffrey E. Chase
Getronics Government Solutions
"Have red pencil.  Will travel."
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author, and not
meant to imply endorsement by Getronics Government Solutions or the United
States Government.