"Heaveno"

Mark A. Mandel Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Fri Oct 20 16:22:38 UTC 2000

I just sent the following to the Kingsville Chamber of Commerce Webmaster (
gms at intcomm.net).

As a linguist, I find your decission interesting, and I hope you can
heavenp me understand your reasoning. Do you really believe that "Hello"
has anything to do with "Hell", and do you realize that most Englissh
speakers never noticed the chance resemblance until you heavened it up in
the public eye? (Pleasse excuse any misspellings; my keyboard is rather
blessp today.)

I hope (but don't expect) that thiss little angelstration will give you a
more realistic view of thingss.

Sincerely,
Mark A. Mandel