Words for grandparents

Chase, Jeffrey Jeffrey.Chase at GETRONICSGOV.COM
Mon Oct 23 13:07:38 UTC 2000

Not just English speaking sub-Saharan Africa, Nancy.  In the DROC (former
Zaire), the capitol, Kinshasa, is usually referred to as Kin, and the
'second city' of Lubumbashi is often referred to colloquially as Lubum.

Jeff

Jeffrey E. Chase
Getronics Government Solutions
"Have red pencil.  Will travel."
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author, and not
meant to imply endorsement by Getronics Government Solutions or the United
States Government.