Yinglish

Salikoko Mufwene mufw at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Oct 25 17:49:59 UTC 2000

Larry:

     Please contact Ellen Prince at UPenn. She gave a paper here at Chicago
2-3
years ago on the subject matter.

Sali.

Salikoko S. Mufwene                        s-mufwene at uchicago.edu
University of Chicago                      773-702-8531; FAX 773-834-0924
Department of Linguistics
1010 East 59th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
http://humanities.uchicago.edu/humanities/linguistics/faculty/mufwene.html