Infinite vocabulary

Joe Pickett Joe_Pickett at HMCO.COM
Thu Oct 26 15:59:38 UTC 2000

Around here there has been a longstanding and related postulate that any
number of syllables can be combined to describe sexual body parts.
It often gets invoked when we are considering how many slang words to put
in a dictionary. "Where do we stop?"

Joe

AAllan at AOL.COM@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> on 10/26/2000 10:27:11 AM

Please respond to American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>

Sent by:  American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>