September Newsletter of the ADS (32.3)

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 26 21:35:50 UTC 2000

At long last, our "September" newsletter is ready. It's going to the printer
today, and paper copies should reach all ADS members by the end of next week.

It has the full program for January's Annual Meeting, complete with detailed
abstracts; programs of other meetings; directory of ADS members; notices of
new books (including one by, well, somebody I know quite well); and as usual,
on the back page, the elusive words that DARE wants to know more about.

You don't have to wait to see it. Just go to the ADS website

http://www.americandialect.org/

and download it using Acrobat (also available, free, at the website). - Allan
Metcalf