No Apology Is Not Acceptable (continued)

Grant Barrett gbarrett at MONICKELS.COM
Sat Sep 16 22:40:51 UTC 2000

On samedi 16 septembre 2000, Bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:
>"BIG APPLE (...)Mr. Calloway may have been on the right track

>   Again, I ask that The New York Times run Fitz Gerald's FULL
>WORDS, and Ed Martin's FULL WORDS, and to finally recognize the
>fact that there is a Big Apple Corner in our city.  This would
>require, my god, maybe a whole Safire column, maybe even two or
three columns.

Barry, go get 'em. But I think the only way you'll ever get what
you want is if you take out an advertisement. Of course, as you
pointed out, ads are not indexed by Lexis-Nexis and the like so
there'd be little hope it'd turn up the next time somebody
researched it.

--

Grant Barrett
gbarrett at monickels.com
http://www.monickels.com/
30 rue de Beaubourg
75003 Paris, FRANCE
+33 1 42 72 77 62
Mobile +33 6 17 92 31 84
Fax, Voicemail US: Toll-free 1-888-392-4832, ext. 291-340-4218