Job-Shaped Object, Piano-Shaped Object, Bandwiches

Bob Haas highbob at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Sep 27 18:30:16 UTC 2000

A great term, though I've not heard it.  I guess, by extension, I'm familiar
with a fair share of STUDENT-SHAPED OBJECTS (although I like to think I can
turn these away from the Dark Side before they take leave of my care).

BTW, I would think EMPLOYEE-SHAPED OBJECTS to be more to the point, although
I suppose it doesn't roll so trippingly off the tongue.

bob