grammatical error

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Mon Aug 6 13:41:19 UTC 2001

Calling an error of content or substance a "grammatical error" (or, even
better, a "typographical error") might -- in some cases -- be an effort to
minimize the error ... or even to avoid being called upon to make good an
erroneous promise.

-- Doug Wilson

More information about the Ads-l mailing list