Verbless slogans - A new trend?

Sat Dec 1 19:05:37 UTC 2001

I agree that the spoken phrase could be r-less, but I doubt that the
spelled version was "bungled."  The R gemerally surfaces in spelling, even
in strongly r-less dialects; just as it generally does not in orally
intrusive /r/ speech when it's spelled.  I'd still prefer to assume the
spelling was deliberate and affirmative.