Canadian, eh?

jane p parker jpparker at ISERV.NET
Sun Dec 2 00:01:14 UTC 2001

I always thought hoser male vs. hose-bag female, related to the sex
organs.  And that seemed to be the understanding among everyone I knew
in Minnesota in the Mid-70's when "take off to the great white north"
was a hit on the radio.  I never saw sctv but everyone know the Mac
Kenzie brothers and most Minnesotan teen-age guys identified with them.
Where I lived there were a lot of kaynuks, old french/canadian families.

Anyways calling someone a hoser was a pretty lewd thing to say.

Jane P Parker