Das Fleischerhandwerf (1842); Handling the Hog (1910)

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Thu Dec 13 16:25:27 UTC 2001

If he wants to request it, he should use the title Das Fleischerhandwerk.
(The k in Fraktur looks like the f in other fonts.)

PMc

--On Thursday, December 13, 2001 2:05 AM +0000 Bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:

> DAS FLEISCHERHANDWERF
> by G. P. F. Thon
> Weimar, 1842
>
>    This is an interesting book that Gerald Cohen might want to
>    inter-library loan and translate for COMMENTS ON ETYMOLOGY.  I find
>    the old German typeface difficult to read.

                               Peter A. McGraw
                   Linfield College   *   McMinnville, OR
                            pmcgraw at linfield.edu