Waldorf Salad (1895)

Thu Dec 20 21:34:43 UTC 2001

larry,

Not so. At least not universally,. In Caribbean Spanish several
jokes, metaphors, and slang items hinge on "hole-poking" for
"shtupping." (A Cuban once found me very dense for not getting the
analogy with "ventilate" in exactly this sense, although, in my
defense, it also took imagining the penis as the number 7, which I
still have some difficulty with.)

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston