Spiedi (1942)

Duane Campbell dcamp911 at JUNO.COM
Tue Feb 6 01:47:44 UTC 2001

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:40:23 EST Bapopik at AOL.COM writes:
> SPIEDI (continued)

I lived for a dozen years in Binghamton NY. Dom Salameda puts out a
Speedie Survival Kit, which includes skewers and a couple of bottles of
his special speedie sauce, which he sends to afficionados around the
country There is also a Speedie FEstival every summer..

If I recall correctly, there was a restaurant at the end of Clinton
Street which advertised itself as the Home of the Original Speedie. The
name escapes me and they are not in the Broome County Yellow Pages. I
have reqursted further information from friends who stayed behind.