Texas Toast

Jeutonne P. Brewer jpbrewer at UNCG.EDU
Fri Feb 9 22:46:55 UTC 2001

The two mid-morning favorites at the student center grill were
fresh baked cinnamon rolls and Texas Toast. The toast was
buttered thick sliced bread that was grilled. No cheese. Who
needed cheese? I enjoyed the toast starting in 1957. However,
my husband, who attended the same school before I did, enjoyed
the toast between 1954 and 1957.

Jeutonne Brewer