Texas Toast, etc.

Lynne Murphy lynnem at COGS.SUSX.AC.UK
Sun Feb 11 20:51:53 UTC 2001

--On Saturday, February 10, 2001 7:50 pm -0600 Dan Goodman
<dsgood at VISI.COM> wrote:

> "Texas Hots" (a variety of hot dog) are sold in Kingston NY, and I
> understand in other parts of Upstate New York.  I'm told they're not
> to be found in Texas.

Indeed, a great disappointment me in moving to Texas.  The only decent hot
dogs in America are to be found in New York state.  If you disagree with
me, you've never had a Zweigle's Texas Hot.  Whenever I'm at the parental
units', I have a Zweigles hot dog every day for lunch.  (Broiled!  Eating
hot dogs boiled or microwaved is just plain gross!)

>From the land of hot dogs in jars,
Lynne

M Lynne Murphy
Lecturer in Linguistics