Charm Offensive; Four-Peat; ADS-L archives

Grant Barrett gbarrett at MONICKELS.COM
Sun Feb 11 14:56:05 UTC 2001

On dimanche 11 février 2001 11:44, Bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:

>ADS-L ARCHIVES
>
>   Gareth Branwyn's Jargon Watch includes the term "360-Degree
>Feedback."  I'm sure I posted that here on ADS-L.
>   I went to the recent archives, and I get the old archives.
>   I can't get to my work.
>   Oh joy.

Oh, Barry, what are you on about? The archives appear to be fine from here and
return one, correct, result if you search for "degree feedback", sans quotes.

Also, you really should send your complaints directly to me. If there were a real
problem with the site, I might not be aware of it. The list in the last few weeks has
been quite a deluge and I'm only now catching up.

--
Grant Barrett
New York loves you back.