sprinkles/jimmies (was: Angel-Hair; Soft Ice Cream; Pizza Bag el; Sirloin Tips)

Tue Feb 20 23:41:57 UTC 2001

Oops, I just remembered anapest--wasn't that what Mark's reading of the
line was?  "The AsSYRian came DOWN like a WOLF on the FOLD..." vs. "THIS is
the FORest primEval"--or whatever.  I'm dipping WAY back for these.