Fwd: invitation to a screening (fwd)

Sonja L. Lanehart lanehart at ARCHES.UGA.EDU
Tue Feb 27 02:01:43 UTC 2001

Is 'environmental racism' as used in the message below a new term or
new modification of 'racism'?  I guessed correctly what it meant
before I read the message, but I hadn't heard that terminology used
to describe it before.   --SL

>Date:         Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:31:12 -0500
>Sender: "Multicult. Study in the South" <MSIS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
>From: Angela Pulley <apulley at arches.uga.edu>
>Subject:      invitation to a screening (fwd)
>Comments: To: GAMS-L at listserv.uga.edu
>To: MSIS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
>
>Apologies for cross postings...
>
>Angela Pulley
>Southeastern Native American Documents
>Digital Library of Georgia
>Main Library
>University of Georgia
>Athens, GA 30602
>(706)542-3003
>"He who hide the wrong he did / Surely did the wrong thing still."
>                                                 -Bob Marley

Sonja L. Lanehart
Department of English                 706-542-2260 (office)
University of Georgia                 706-542-1261 (messages)
300 Park Hall                         706-542-2181 (fax)
Athens, GA 30602-6205                 lanehart at arches.uga.edu