Question regarding phallic symbols

Bob Haas highbob at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Feb 28 23:27:00 UTC 2001

Maybe a "yonic symbol," derived from the Hindu term "yoni"?  I've  never
heard of this, but it seems like it'd appropriate for what you're looking
for.  And I hope that it would be politically correct, since it certainly
isn't derived from any western European languages.  I live in fear (this is
a fairly serious confession).

Treading lightly,

bob