ads signoff

Elizabeth Gregory e-gregory at TAMU.EDU
Tue Jan 2 22:10:30 UTC 2001

from the web site

http://www.americandialect.org

SIGNOFF ADS-L
***********************

Hope this helps!

Elizabeth Gregory

<<< annelamb at GNV.FDT.NET  1/ 2  3:55p >>>
Actually, this isn't about MIlk Bar, but a notice to all:
    I can no longer handle the volume of mail that comes with this
list.  I am leaving town tomorrow and am canceling my e-mail for four
months. I have been unable to unsubscribe, though I have tried every way
I can think of.
    I leave tomorrow morning. Can anyone please send me advice on how to
unsubscribe before 9 PM Eastern Standard Time tonight? I realize this is
an imposition, and  I thank you in advance.
        Anne Lambert