BODY LANGUAGE

Thomas Paikeday t.paikeday at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Jan 8 00:47:49 UTC 2001

Any recent books on this subject (kinesics) including proxemics? Or
should I be asking some other group like LSA? I don't happen to have any
other address except ADS-L. Please help.

The books I have or know of include BODY LANGUAGE by Julius Fast, 1970,
and R. L. Birdwhistell's INTRODUCTION TO KINESICS (1952) and EXPRESSION
OF THE EMOTIONS IN MAN (1963). I am actually more interested in WOMAN,
as the one seated cross-legged on the cover of Fast's 1970 book. Humph.

Thanks for helping.
TOM PAIKEDAY