whenever

Victoria Neufeldt vneufeldt at MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM
Sat Jan 20 03:36:47 UTC 2001

My brother-in-law, age about 60, who has lived all his life in central
Saskatchewan, Canada uses this, at least for the "extended-period" meaning.
I'm not sure about the "one-time occurrence" use.  I remember noticing his
usage quite a few years ago, because it surprised me; I hadn't known it
before as typical in Saskatchewan.

Victoria

Victoria Neufeldt
1533 Early Drive