"Hopefuller" George W. Bush; Dumbocrat

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 22 04:47:21 UTC 2001

"HOPEFULLER" GEORGE W. BUSH

"...a more literate country and a hopefuller country."
--George W. Bush, 11 January 2001

   This is way too easy.
   "Hopefuller" has been much ridiculed this past week.  Today's Bushism (found on Deja.com) shows that President George W. Bush is still hopeful--even if he's not making much sense:

Bushism of the Day

"I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure." -- Interview with the Associated Press, Jan. 18, 2001