Politics of Personal Destruction.

Mark Odegard markodegard at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 24 08:37:13 UTC 2001

I don't know where this might fit in the word of the year/decade category,
but here goes:

Ron Kampeas, an Associated Press writer, has a bylined AP newsfeed story
(dated 24 Jan 2001, apparently) that should echo here and there around the
net. He notes how Republicans have picked up the term 'politics of personal
destruction', even though it was coined by Clinton in 1994. Quoting Clinton,