Conversate and basically

Drew Danielson drew.danielson at CMU.EDU
Wed Jan 24 14:02:59 UTC 2001

Mark Odegard wrote:

> It's easy to noun verbs and verb nouns, with various parts of speech
> inbetween: it can be done to quite nearly *any* word, whatever the word's
> origin. It's my opinion this is the ultimate explanation for English's huge
> vocabulary.

Funny, I always mentated that the immensosity of the English vocabulary
was due to British and American colonializaticalation and adoptation of
indigenical and aboriginaterical lexicalational elements.  :)

[Dubya's got nothin' on me, vocabularizationally.]