hand trucks vs dollies

Ittaob at AOL.COM Ittaob at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 3 02:03:56 UTC 2001

In a message dated 6/19/01 9:07:48 AM, dcamp911 at JUNO.COM writes:

<< On Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:09:31 -0400 "Bethany K. Dumas"
<dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU> writes:
> What do you call those vertical entities (some are very heavy-duty -
> for
> moving refrigeraors and such) that allow you to move heavy loads
> easily?


D >>

Am I the only one on this list who thinks this person's gratuitous swipe at
Italians as nothing better than furniture movers has no place on the list? Or
were the rest of you just ignoring him in the hope he would go away?

Steve Boatti

(a skinny Italian lawyer who has a real hard time moving heavy objects)

More information about the Ads-l mailing list