Chile on eggs?

Bethany K. Dumas dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Fri Jul 13 01:50:03 UTC 2001

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Kim & Rima McKinzey wrote:

>Ok, here's my two cents' worth.  I, too, NYC born & bred was
>astonished and appalled to find that people here in California put
>mustard on their hamburgers.  I constantly have to remind myself when

I will not eat a hamburger that does not have mustard on it. And I will
not eat one that has either ketchup, however spelled, or mayonnaise on it.

Bethany, who also thinks that the best things to put on eggs are
butter (NOT marge), salt, and pepper, though mustard is acceptable if the
eggs are boiled and cold