Hindian (was: Tea & Pee)

Mark A. Mandel Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Fri Jul 20 16:06:15 UTC 2001

Thomas Paikeday <t.paikeday at SYMPATICO.CA> writes:

I think this is a good clean joke. (The name of the PM is Lal Bahadur
Shashtri). First time I hear it as an Indian. (Another joke: I am an
Indian,not Hindian). If there is no copyright on this ("the joke was"
sounds like public domain) I will circulate it among the Hindians I
know.
<<<<<

This is my first encounter with the word "Hindian". I assume that it means
     "Indian-from-India, not American-Indian"
-- right? How widespread is it?

-- Mark

                  Mark A. Mandel : Senior Linguist
            Dragon Systems, a Lernout & Hauspie company
 320 Nevada St., Newton, MA 02460, USA : http://www.dragonsys.com