slon

David Bergdahl einstein at FROGNET.NET
Sun Jul 29 19:01:22 UTC 2001

A student comment on a new word:

"Language is a way to express one's self and one's surroundings. In
order to do that, new words
       need to be sought out. Like in high school there were certain
things that people did or acted that needed
       a word to describe it. For example, SLON is a naive slut. There
are many people running around that don't
       realize what they are doing and it is not that they are in
denial, it is really that they just don't know. We
       needed a word for that, and we came up with one. Language is like
that."