Bob Barr

Mark Odegard markodegard at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 5 04:13:58 UTC 2001

It gets worse than this. Bob Barr was among the 'outed' during the Clinton
impeachment. He and (one of) his ex-wives jointly decided to abort their
baby. Mr. Barr is well-known for his anti-abortion stance. Mr. Barr seems to
have paid to abort the baby of his lawfully-wedded wife. At the time of the
impeachment outing, Mr. Barr seems to have said this was an ok thing. I
imagine all Republicans are really closet abortionists. Rev. Pat Robertson
(a Pentecostal) has recently agreed with the Red Chinese that forced
birth-control abortions are a good thing. Yes, Pat Robertson really did
affirm this.

Hoo-whee. These Republican family values are repulsive to this so-called
liberal Democrat.