Bob Barr

ANNE V. GILBERT avgilbert at PRODIGY.NET
Tue Jun 5 18:12:36 UTC 2001

Tony:

> Perhaps even more off topic - but is Bob Barr black or white? I have
> friends in Atlanta, black professionals, who swear he is black (or at
> least has some black blood on him), which they say is apparent on
> meeting him in person.  They say he gives the impression of being
> very uncomfortable around black folk, supposedly because they've
> figured out that he is denying his black heritage.

I don't know(or care)what color this character is.  He's an obvious disgrace
to humanity(and even more OT, why does having a little "black" ancestry make
one "black", anyway.  No, this is a language list, so you don't have to
answer this)?
Anne G