Pizzas (in Vilnius, Lithuania)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Jun 10 22:25:13 UTC 2001

   In the last post, I meant "venture philanthropy" instead of (in the topic line) "vulture philanthropy."  Slight difference.
   I walked around Vilnius, and there's not much to the cuisine here.  This is from "Cili" pizza (www.cili.lt), the English part of the menu:

MARGHERITA
FUNGHI
VESUVIO
VEGETARIANA
AFFAMATA--tomato sauce, cheese, bacon, eggs, onion, pickled cucumbers
QUOTIDIANA--tomato sauce, cheese, salami, tomato, mozzarella cheese
HAWAII
PESCATORE
CAPRI
CALZONE
CALZONE SPECIALE
MEXICANA
MEXICANA STRONG
MAFIA (spicy)--tomato sauce, cheese, ground meat, piripiri, onion, pepperoni, canned onion, chilli pepper
(OED for mafia?  I've seen this in several countries now--ed.)
AMIGO--tomato sauce, cheese, mushrooms, ground meat, canned paprika, tender cactus
SICILIANA
ROMEO--tomato sauce, cheese, ham, pork fillet, "Bernaise" sauce
CIAO-CIAO SPECIALE
CIAO-CIAO--tomato sauce, cheese, beef fillet, mushrooms, "Bernaise" sauce
PEPPERONI
PRIMAVERA
ITALIA--tomato sauce, cheese, ham, beef fillet, onion
CHIQUITA--tomato sauce, cheese, chicken fillet, pineapple
CARUSO--tomato sauce, cheese, smoked beef, ground meat, onion, black olives, cheese sauce
TAMPICO
PIZZA SPECIALE
PEPPEROONI SPECIALE
SALAMINO
CAPRICCIOSA
DELICIOUS
VENEZIA
AZTEKA
TORNADO
CHILLI
QUATRO STAGIONI
QUATTRO SPECIALE
ACAPULCO--tomato sauce, cheese, beef fillet, garlic, mixed taco spices, onion, taco sauce, mushrooms, chilli pepper
ITALIANO