Where is the "head shop"?

Pearsons, Enid epearsons at RANDOMHOUSE.COM
Mon Jun 18 13:45:08 UTC 2001

It's in the Random House Unabridged and College Dictionaries.  Actually, the
other guys have it too:  WNW, AHD, MW (Collegiate), Encarta.  See?  We all
really _do_ need to keep updating our dictionaries when new editions come
out.

Enid Pearsons
Senior Editor
Random House Reference