flahr-names

Mon Jun 18 18:47:56 UTC 2001

I would say, on the other hand, that it shows us the importance of a
botanically-sensitive dialectology (and the scientific names could be
stuff like flower#247B for all most of us give a whack).

dInIs (whose father called ALL flowering shrubs wigilias, cause he
liked the word)

--
Dennis R. Preston
Department of Linguistics and Languages