your deleted unread message

Thu Jun 21 17:59:50 UTC 2001

On jeudi 21 juin 2001 13:50, RonButters at AOL.COM wrote:
>In a message dated 6/20/2001 10:39:36 AM,
>Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM writes:
>
><< Deleted unread. I don't have time to deal with this sort of
>nonsense >>
>
>Just out of curiosity, what are you talking about? Have you decided that
>ADS-L is all nonsense? Since I don't get the digest, I'm not sure what you
>are referring to. If you don't want to get it, why don't you
>just stop
>getting it?

I think he was referring to the continued annoyance of people sending HTML- or
otherwise encoded email messages, as referenced in these lines on his post:

>[MIME content for this item is stored in attachment $RFC822.eml.
> Parsing
>MIME content failed: Insufficient disk space.]

Many mail readers do not handle encodings well, and often you've got no choice (in a
corporate or academic environment) what mail reader you use.

--
Grant Barrett
gbarrett at worldnewyork.org
http://www.worldnewyork.org/