BELIEVE - and Feel the Flow!

bvzz11 at YAHOO.COM bvzz11 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jun 24 02:54:42 UTC 2001

Dear Friend and Future Millionaire-

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION:

Making over one half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your
home for
an investment of only $25 U.S.
(One time expense).

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!

Before you say, "Bull," please read the following.  This is the
letter you
have been hearing about on the news
lately.  Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a
national weekly news program recently devoted
an entire show to the investigation of this program described
below,to see
if it could actually make people
money.  The show also investigated whether or not the program was
legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are "absolutely
NO laws
prohibiting the participation in the
program, and if people can follow the simple instructions, they are
bound to
make some mega bucks with only
$25 out of pocket cost!"
DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY AND RESPECT THIS PROGRAM
HAS ATTAINED,
IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER!

This is what one person had to say, "Thanks for this profitable
opportunity.I was approached many times
before, but each time I passed on it.  I am so glad I finally
joined just to
see what one could expect in return
for the minimal effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I
receiveda
total of $610,470 in 21 weeks,
with money still coming in."
Pam  Hedland,
Fort Lee, NJ

Here is another testimonial.  "This program has been around for a
longtime,
but I never believed in it.  But
one day, when I received this again in the mail, I decided to
gamble my $25
on it.  I followed the simple
instructions and wa-laa . . . 3 weeks later the money started to
come in.
First month I only made $240, but
the next 2 months after that, I made a total of $290,000.  So far,
in the
past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have made over $710,000 and I am playing it again.  The
key to
success in the program is to
follow the simple steps and NOT change anything. "More testimonials
later, but first:

PRINT THIS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months,
easily and
comfortably, please read the
following . . . THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL
COME TRUE;
GUARANTEED!
INSTRUCTIONS:

======================Order all 5 reports shown on the list
below=================

For each report, send $5 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER of the report you
are ordering, and YOUR E-MAIL
ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the
report.
MAKE SURE THAT
YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON THE ENVELOPE'S TOP LEFT CORNER in case
thereare
any mail
problems.

When you place the order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports. You
will need all 5 reports so that you
can save them on your computer and resell them.  YOUR TOTAL COST - $5x5
reports = $25.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5
reports from
the 5 individuals on the list.  Save
them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to
the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you.  Also, make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your
desk in
case something happens.

IMPORTANT:  Do NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
next to each
report, or their sequence
on the list, in any way, other than what is instructed below in steps 1
through 6.  You will lose out on a
majority of your profits.  Once you understand the way it works,
you will
also see how it does NOT work if you
alter it.  It ain't broke, don't fix it.  Remember, this method has
been tested, and if you change it, it won't work,
as it should.  People have tried to put their friends and relatives
names on
all five thinking they could get all
the money.  It doesn't work this way.  Believe us . . . we have
tried to be
greedy and then nothing happened.
So don't change anything other than what is instructed.  If you do,
you will
minimize your earnings.  Honesty
reaps the biggest reward in the end.

#1:  After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement
and REMOVE the name and address of the
person in Report #5.  This person has made it through the cycle and
is no
doubt counting their fortune.

#2:  Move the name and address in Report #4's space down to Report
#5's space.

#3:  Move the name and address in Report #3's space down to Report
#4's space.

#4:  Move the name and address in Report #2's space down to Report
#3's space.

#5:  Move the name and address in Report #1's space down to Report
#2's space.

#6:  Insert YOUR name & address in the Report # 1 position.  Please
MAKE SURE you copy every name &
address ACCURATELY!

**Take this entire letter, with modified list of names, and save it
on your
computer.  Do NOT make any other
changes.

Also save this on a disk, as well, just in case the data gets
misplaced. To
assist you with your efforts, the 5
reports you purchased will provide you with invaluable marketing
information, which includes how to send
bulk e-mails legally.  They will also provide you info on where to
find thousands of free classified ads and
much more.  There are two primary methods to get this venture going
for you:

METHOD #1:  BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes.
We will
presume that you and those involved,
send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also presume that the
e-mailing receives only a 0.2% response. (The
response could be much greater, but let's say it is only 0.2%.
Many people
will also send out hundreds of
thousands of e-mails instead of only 5,000 each.  This will
significantly enhance their and your returns).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report #1.

Those 10 people respond by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000 e-mails.  Out of those
50,000, only 0.2% responds with orders.  That's 100 people ordering
Report#2.

Those 100 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
e-mails. Out of those 500,000, only
0.2% responds with orders.  That's 1000 people ordering Report #3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
5,000,000e-mails.  Out of those 5,000,000,
only 0.2% responds with orders.  That's 10,000 people ordering
Report#4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000,000e-mails.  Out of those
50,000,000, only 0.2% responds with orders.  That's 100,000 people
orderingReport #5.  That's 100,000
orders at 5 bucks each . . . 1/2 Million Dollars!

Your total income in this example is: Report #1 fetches $50.  Report#2
fetches $500.  Report #3 fetches
$5,000.  Report #4 fetches $50,000. And lastly, Report #5 brings in
awhopping $500,000.  Grand Total:
$555,550!

The numbers don't lie.  GET A PENCIL AND PAPER AND FIGURE THE WORST
POSSIBLE SCENARIOS.
No matter how you calculate it, YOU WILL STILL MAKE AN OBSCENE AMOUNT OF
MONEY!

REMEMBER, THIS IS PRESUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF THE 5,000YOU
E-MAILED
TO!  Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone, or
half,or
even one-fourth of those people
mailed out 100,000 e-mails or more?  There are over 150 million
people on
the Internet worldwide and
counting.  Believe me, many people will do just that and more!

METHOD #2:  BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are
hundreds of
FREE places to advertise.  Placing
a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger response.We
strongly suggest you start with Method
#1 and add Method #2 as you go along.  For every $5 you receive, all you
must do is e-mail them the Report
they ordered.  That's IT!  Always provide same day service on all
orders.
This will guarantee that the e-mail
they send out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt.
Because they cannot advertise until they
receive the report.

======================AVAILABLE REPORTS==========================

ORDER EACH REPORT BY NUMBER AND NAME ONLY.  Note:  Always send $5
cash(U.S.
Currency) for
each Report.  Checks NOT accepted.  Make sure the cash is concealed
by wrapping it in at least two
sheets of paper.  On one of those sheets of paper, write the NUMBER
and the
NAME of the Report you are
ordering.  Write your E-MAIL ADDRESS and your NAME and your POSTAL
ADDRESS.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW

Report # 1: The Insider's Guide to Advertising for FREE on the Net

Order Report #1 from:

B.H
410 Deerwood Ct.
Grafton, WI 53024
USA

Report #2:  The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-Mail on the Net

Order Report #2 from:

T.S
310 Washington Ave
Cedarhurst,NY 11516
USA

Report #3:  Secret to Multi-level Marketing on the Net

Order Report #3 from:

QAI
4556 Oakton St. #209
Skokie, IL 60076

Report #4:  How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net

Order Report #4 from:

W Direct
Postfach 1203
68789 St.Leon-Rot
Germany

Report #5:  How to Send Out One Million E-Mails For FREE

Order Report #5 from:

DJ Borden
21816 113th ST E
Sumner, WA
98390
USA

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
weeks,continue sending e-mails until you do.
After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that, you
shouldreceive 100 orders or more for Report
#2.  If you do not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until
youdo.
Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU CAN
RELAX.The
system is already
working for you.  The cash will continue to flow in!
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
frontofa
different Report.

You keep track of your of your progress by watching which Report
peopleare
ordering from you.  If you want
to generate more income, send another batch of e-mails and start
thewhole
process all over again.
There is no limit to the income you may generate from this endeavor!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM.
You have just received information that could give you financial
freedomfor
the rest of your life, with NO
RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT.
You may make more money in the next few weeks and months than you
everimagined.  Follow the program
EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do NOT change it in any way.  It works
exceedinglywell as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have
putyour
name and address in Report #1 and
moved the others to #2 . . . and so on until #5, as instructed
above.One
of the people you send this to may
send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one
ofthem.
Remember though, the more
you send out, the more potential customers you will reach.  So my
friend,I
have given you the ideas,
information, materials, and opportunity to become financially
independent.
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!
More Testimonials:

"My name is Mitchell.  My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago.  I am
anaccountant with a major U.S. Corporation
and I make pretty good money.  When I received this program I
grumbledto
Jody about receiving "junk mail."
I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
populationand
percentages involved.  I "knew"
it wouldn't work.  Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence
andafew
days later, she jumped in with both
feet.  I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay down the old"I
told you so" on her when the thing
didn't work.  Well. . . the laugh was on me!  Within 3 weeks she
hadreceived 50 responses.  Within the next
45 days, she had received a total of $147,200.00 . . . all cash!  I
wasshocked.  I have since joined Jody in
her "hobby."
Mitchell Wolf
Chicago IL

"Not being a gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mindto
participate in this plan.  The
conservative that I am, I decided the initial investment was so
little,there was no way that I wouldn't get
enough orders to at least get my money back." "I was surprised when
Ifound
my medium size post office box
crammed with orders.  I made $319,210 in the first 12 weeks. The
nicething
about this deal is that it does not
matter where people live.  There simply isn't a better investment witha
faster return and so big!"
 Dan Sondstrom
Alberta, Canada

"I had received this program before.  I deleted it.  Later, I
wonderedifI
should have given it a try.  Of course,
I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
untilI
was e-mailed again by someone
else. . . 11 months passed then it luckily came again. . . I didn't
deletethis one!  I made more than $490,000
on my first try and all the money came within 22 weeks."
Susan De Suza
New York, NY

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money
withlittle
cost to you.  I followed the simple
instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started arriving.My
first month I made $20,560.  By the
end of the third month my total cash count was $362,840.  Life is
beautiful,thanx to the Internet!"
Fred Dellaca
Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL
FREEDOM!

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact
theOffice of Associate Director for
Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer
Protection,Washington D.C.
36359

This is not SPAM. We have made business contact in the past-either we
have answered one another's ads or we belong to the same opt-in list.
This is a one time mailing. Removal instructions are provided but not
necessary.